- branding and identity
- cars and bikes
- comics and manga
- event design
- graphic design
- interior design
- performing arts
- popular culture
- product design
- sound art
- street art
- writings and theory
- May 4, 2018 Books at Manic Warehouse Sale 11-13 May Come along to our warehouse sale
- May 4, 2018 Nancy Borowick at Head On Photo Festival Great books on artists exhibiting at Head On Photo Festival in Sydney from 5-20 May
- Apr 13, 2018 The Monocle Travel Guide to Melbourne Melbourne is the latest addition to the popular Monocle Travel Guide series published by Gestalten
- Apr 3, 2018 Founder of Minä Perhonen is coming to Sydney Two great books on Minä Perhonen to celebrate Akira Minagawa's visit to Sydney for the Sherman Centre for Culture & Ideas Fashion Hub
- Mar 9, 2018 Melbourne Art Book Fair 2018 Books at Manic is pleased to be showing and selling books at Melbourne Art Book Fair 2018 presented by the National Gallery of Victoria
Books at Manic Warehouse Sale 11-13 May
May 4, 2018
We are having a huge warehouse sale of architecture, art, design, graphic design, photography, and other books.
All books at least 50% off retail price.
Books from great publishers: Die Gestalten Verlag, Hatje Cantz Verlag, Birkhauser Verlag, Princeton Architectural Press, Corraini Edizioni, Ammo Books, BNN Inc, Gingko Press, Distanz Verlag, Pie Books, Hyphen Press, and a range of publishers from D.A.P such as Karma, Mousse Publishing, JRP Ringier, Silvana Editoriale, Radius Books, Actes Sud, Walther Koenig, plus more!
Friday 11 May 10am-6pm
Saturday 12 May 10am-5pm
Sunday 13 May 11am-4pm
16a Linden Street, Brunswick East
Near the corner of Glenlyon Rd and Lygon St. Enter via lane at the end of O'Connor St or Piera St, or enter via Clarke St.