- branding and identity
- cars and bikes
- comics and manga
- event design
- graphic design
- interior design
- performing arts
- popular culture
- product design
- sound art
- street art
- writings and theory
- Apr 13, 2018 The Monocle Travel Guide to Melbourne Melbourne is the latest addition to the popular Monocle Travel Guide series published by Gestalten
- Apr 3, 2018 Founder of Minä Perhonen is coming to Sydney Two great books on Minä Perhonen to celebrate Akira Minagawa's visit to Sydney for the Sherman Centre for Culture & Ideas Fashion Hub
- Mar 9, 2018 Melbourne Art Book Fair 2018 Books at Manic is pleased to be showing and selling books at Melbourne Art Book Fair 2018 presented by the National Gallery of Victoria
- Feb 23, 2018 An inspiring yoga documentary A Netflix documentary based on TASCHEN title On Yoga: The Architecture of Peace
- Feb 16, 2018 Selling the Sin Sector Monocle interviews the editor of TASCHEN’s 20th Century Alcohol and Tobacco Ads
The Monocle Travel Guide to Melbourne
Apr 13, 2018
We are excited to announce the release of The Monocle Travel Guide to Melbourne! Due to arrive on 24 April, it will be available in all good bookshops by the first week of May.
Published by Gestalten, The Monocle Travel Guide Series is a popular collection of city guide books created by the team behind Monocle magazine. Designed to be compact and collectible, they are for people who do not want to be tourists but rather feel like locals when they travel.
The Melbourne guide features the best things to see and do in Melbourne, and showcases the city's enviable cultural hotspots and sleek coffee shops. It also features many of our retail customers including Readings Books, Perimeter Books, Mr Kitly, The Boroughs, Happy Valley Shop, Jardan, and more.