- branding and identity
- cars and bikes
- comics and manga
- event design
- graphic design
- interior design
- performing arts
- popular culture
- product design
- sound art
- street art
- writings and theory
- May 10, 2019 Books at Manic Warehouse Sale 17-19 May Come along to our book sale. More than 50% off books on art, architecture, design, photography, graphic design, kids, and more.
- Mar 8, 2019 Come visit us at Melbourne Art Book Fair 2019 We are pleased to be showing our books at Melbourne Art Book Fair at the National Gallery of Victoria from 15-17 March.
- Dec 21, 2018 Staff Picks: Our favourite books of 2018 Books at Manic staff pick their favourite books of 2018.
- Jul 27, 2018 Come visit us at The Big Design Trade in Melbourne, 2-4 August We are pleased to be showing and selling books, stationery, and gift items at The Big Design Trade.
- May 25, 2018 The Footpath Guides on ABC TV The Mix and ABC News A tour of some architectural highlights from the Melbourne and Sydney guides
The Monocle Travel Guide to Melbourne
Apr 13, 2018
We are excited to announce the release of The Monocle Travel Guide to Melbourne! Due to arrive on 24 April, it will be available in all good bookshops by the first week of May.
Published by Gestalten, The Monocle Travel Guide Series is a popular collection of city guide books created by the team behind Monocle magazine. Designed to be compact and collectible, they are for people who do not want to be tourists but rather feel like locals when they travel.
The Melbourne guide features the best things to see and do in Melbourne, and showcases the city's enviable cultural hotspots and sleek coffee shops. It also features many of our retail customers including Readings Books, Perimeter Books, Mr Kitly, The Boroughs, Happy Valley Shop, Jardan, and more.