- branding and identity
- cars and bikes
- comics and manga
- event design
- graphic design
- interior design
- performing arts
- popular culture
- product design
- sound art
- street art
- writings and theory
- Jul 27, 2018 Come visit us at The Big Design Trade in Melbourne, 2-4 August We are pleased to be showing and selling books, stationery, and gift items at The Big Design Trade.
- May 25, 2018 The Footpath Guides on ABC TV The Mix and ABC News A tour of some architectural highlights from the Melbourne and Sydney guides
- May 4, 2018 Books at Manic Warehouse Sale 11-13 May Come along to our warehouse sale
- May 4, 2018 Nancy Borowick at Head On Photo Festival Great books on artists exhibiting at Head On Photo Festival in Sydney from 5-20 May
- Apr 13, 2018 The Monocle Travel Guide to Melbourne Melbourne is the latest addition to the popular Monocle Travel Guide series published by Gestalten
The Monocle Travel Guide to Melbourne
Apr 13, 2018
We are excited to announce the release of The Monocle Travel Guide to Melbourne! Due to arrive on 24 April, it will be available in all good bookshops by the first week of May.
Published by Gestalten, The Monocle Travel Guide Series is a popular collection of city guide books created by the team behind Monocle magazine. Designed to be compact and collectible, they are for people who do not want to be tourists but rather feel like locals when they travel.
The Melbourne guide features the best things to see and do in Melbourne, and showcases the city's enviable cultural hotspots and sleek coffee shops. It also features many of our retail customers including Readings Books, Perimeter Books, Mr Kitly, The Boroughs, Happy Valley Shop, Jardan, and more.