- branding and identity
- cars and bikes
- comics and manga
- event design
- graphic design
- interior design
- performing arts
- popular culture
- product design
- sound art
- street art
- writings and theory
- May 10, 2019 Books at Manic Warehouse Sale 17-19 May Come along to our book sale. More than 50% off books on art, architecture, design, photography, graphic design, kids, and more.
- Mar 8, 2019 Come visit us at Melbourne Art Book Fair 2019 We are pleased to be showing our books at Melbourne Art Book Fair at the National Gallery of Victoria from 15-17 March.
- Dec 21, 2018 Staff Picks: Our favourite books of 2018 Books at Manic staff pick their favourite books of 2018.
- Jul 27, 2018 Come visit us at The Big Design Trade in Melbourne, 2-4 August We are pleased to be showing and selling books, stationery, and gift items at The Big Design Trade.
- May 25, 2018 The Footpath Guides on ABC TV The Mix and ABC News A tour of some architectural highlights from the Melbourne and Sydney guides
Nancy Borowick at Head On Photo Festival
May 4, 2018
Internationally renowned photographer Nancy Borowick is one of the exhibiting artists at the 9th annual Head On Photo Festival in Sydney commencing on 5 May 2018.
One of the featured exhibitions at the Festival is Nancy Borowick's exhibition 'A Life in Death', which is based on her multi-award winning book The Family Imprint published by Hatje Cantz. Nancy will be speaking about her book at an artist talk event on 9 May.
Other artists exhibiting at this year's Head On Photo Festival include documentary photographer and former human rights lawyer Debi Cornwall and New Zealand photographer Michael Krzanich. Debi Cornwall's exhibition 'Welcome to Camp America: Inside Guantanamo Bay' is based on her book of the same name published by Radius Books. She is also one of the key speakers at the Head On Seminar, Photography - Power and Passion. Michael Krzanich's exhibition 'Someone's Mana' is based on his book of the same name published by Hatje Cantz.
For those in Melbourne, The Fox Darkroom & Gallery in collaboration with Photography Studies College is hosting a book launch and artist talk event with Nancy Borowick and Paula Bronstein on Thursday 10 May. Copies of The Family Imprint will be available for purchase at the event. Entry to the event is free. Register your interest here.