- branding and identity
- cars and bikes
- comics and manga
- event design
- graphic design
- interior design
- performing arts
- popular culture
- product design
- sound art
- street art
- writings and theory
- Jul 27, 2018 Come visit us at The Big Design Trade in Melbourne, 2-4 August We are pleased to be showing and selling books, stationery, and gift items at The Big Design Trade.
- May 25, 2018 The Footpath Guides on ABC TV The Mix and ABC News A tour of some architectural highlights from the Melbourne and Sydney guides
- May 4, 2018 Books at Manic Warehouse Sale 11-13 May Come along to our warehouse sale
- May 4, 2018 Nancy Borowick at Head On Photo Festival Great books on artists exhibiting at Head On Photo Festival in Sydney from 5-20 May
- Apr 13, 2018 The Monocle Travel Guide to Melbourne Melbourne is the latest addition to the popular Monocle Travel Guide series published by Gestalten
Melbourne Art Book Fair 2018
Mar 9, 2018
We are pleased to once again be showing and selling books from our publishers at the Melbourne Art Book Fair, presented by the National Gallery of Victoria.
We will be running dedicated stands for Distributed Art Publishers (including a range of their publishers) (USA), Hatje Cantz Verlag (Germany) and Corraini Edizioni (Italy).
We will also have a Books at Manic stand showcasing a selection of titles from a mixture of other publishers we represent, including Princeton Architectural Press (USA), Pie Books (Japan), BNN Inc. (Japan), Distanz Verlag (Germany), Herb Lester Associates (UK), Design for Today (UK), Blue Crow Media (UK), Hyphen Press (UK), Gingko Press (USA), and local Australian publishers such as Mossenson Art Foundation, Creative Minds and Telephone Publishing.
Entry to the event is free. Explore the full program of talks, book launches and more at ngvartbookfair.com. We hope to see you there!
Melbourne Art Book Fair
16-18 March 2018
180 St Kilda Road
Friday 16 March 10am-5pm and ticketed opening from 6pm-9pm
Saturday 17 March 10am-7pm
Sunday 18 March 10am-5pm