- branding and identity
- cars and bikes
- comics and manga
- event design
- graphic design
- interior design
- performing arts
- popular culture
- product design
- sound art
- street art
- writings and theory
- Jul 27, 2018 Come visit us at The Big Design Trade in Melbourne, 2-4 August We are pleased to be showing and selling books, stationery, and gift items at The Big Design Trade.
- May 25, 2018 The Footpath Guides on ABC TV The Mix and ABC News A tour of some architectural highlights from the Melbourne and Sydney guides
- May 4, 2018 Books at Manic Warehouse Sale 11-13 May Come along to our warehouse sale
- May 4, 2018 Nancy Borowick at Head On Photo Festival Great books on artists exhibiting at Head On Photo Festival in Sydney from 5-20 May
- Apr 13, 2018 The Monocle Travel Guide to Melbourne Melbourne is the latest addition to the popular Monocle Travel Guide series published by Gestalten
Founder of Minä Perhonen is coming to Sydney
Apr 3, 2018
Founder of Japanese clothing and textile brand Minä Perhonen, Akira Minagawa, will be visiting Australia for the inaugural Sherman Centre for Culture & Ideas Fashion Hub in Sydney from April 5-21.
As part of the event, Minagawa-san will be speaking in a special keynote co-presented by the Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences on Tuesday 10 April.
We have two great books on Minä Perhonen, both published by BNN, Inc.
Minä Perhonen traces the fifteen-year history of this wonderful brand, which comes with a supplement with English translation. We also have the limited edition hardback in synthetic leather, Minä Perhonen Limited Edition. Limited to 800 copies worldwide, this edition comes enclosed in a box and is completely bilingual.
You can read all about Akira Minagawa and Minä Perhonen in a feature article published in Good Weekend magazine and written by Amelia Lester.