- branding and identity
- cars and bikes
- comics and manga
- event design
- graphic design
- interior design
- performing arts
- popular culture
- product design
- sound art
- street art
- writings and theory
- Apr 13, 2018 The Monocle Travel Guide to Melbourne Melbourne is the latest addition to the popular Monocle Travel Guide series published by Gestalten
- Apr 3, 2018 Founder of Minä Perhonen is coming to Sydney Two great books on Minä Perhonen to celebrate Akira Minagawa's visit to Sydney for the Sherman Centre for Culture & Ideas Fashion Hub
- Mar 9, 2018 Melbourne Art Book Fair 2018 Books at Manic is pleased to be showing and selling books at Melbourne Art Book Fair 2018 presented by the National Gallery of Victoria
- Feb 23, 2018 An inspiring yoga documentary A Netflix documentary based on TASCHEN title On Yoga: The Architecture of Peace
- Feb 16, 2018 Selling the Sin Sector Monocle interviews the editor of TASCHEN’s 20th Century Alcohol and Tobacco Ads
Founder of Minä Perhonen is coming to Sydney
Apr 3, 2018
Founder of Japanese clothing and textile brand Minä Perhonen, Akira Minagawa, will be visiting Australia for the inaugural Sherman Centre for Culture & Ideas Fashion Hub in Sydney from April 5-21.
As part of the event, Minagawa-san will be speaking in a special keynote co-presented by the Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences on Tuesday 10 April.
We have two great books on Minä Perhonen, both published by BNN, Inc.
Minä Perhonen traces the fifteen-year history of this wonderful brand, which comes with a supplement with English translation. We also have the limited edition hardback in synthetic leather, Minä Perhonen Limited Edition. Limited to 800 copies worldwide, this edition comes enclosed in a box and is completely bilingual.
You can read all about Akira Minagawa and Minä Perhonen in a feature article published in Good Weekend magazine and written by Amelia Lester.